Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sicker than 2 dogs, and without internet!

The new year has left TJ and I sicker than two dogs and without an internet connection! That is why I have been absent from blogging! No internet to us is like a fatal curse as without internet we have no phone, no TV, and of course no link to the outside world. We currently are back on the grid, but who knows for how long. Thank God my parents got me the Sex and the City box set as a Christmas gift for us to enjoy while we suffer. And to make things even better we got snow all day on Monday and it is still here. Boo, Hiss! Hopefully it will thaw and with it can go our awful cough and colds! We shall see.
Provided we have an internet connection, I will be blogging about our fabuloso time in Dublin starting tomorrow!
Auf Wiedersehen!

P.S. our holiday cards just hit the mail in the US, so family and friends...keep your eyes peeled. Just kidding, better late then never, right?

1 comment:

Kelly Moore said...

We got ours... thanks for the extra special gift, too. The boys love it (a little too much... gotta keep it up high away from my budding pyros).