Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Belated Honeymoon...Booked!

Its official, we have finally booked our honeymoon! After careful consideration of about a million places to go and a hundred million things to do we have decided on Spain, well sort of. We are going to Barcelona at the end of May and then taking a five day cruise from that port. The cruise goes to the French Riviera, the island of Sardinia, Sicily, and then back to Barcelona where we will spend a few extra days. I am very excited, not just to go on another fabulous trip, but rather another fabulous trip that happens to be warm one. TJ and I have never cruised, but I hope it is favorable for us because I would like to do a cruise of the Greek Islands and Turkey next year.
We have other trips planned as well, this month we will snowboard in the Black Forest, and next month we are snowboarding in the Tyrol Valley of Austria. I am excited about the Tyrol trip because we are going to experience Apres Skiiing with some German friends for the first time! In March we are going to the Killers concert in Dusseldorf, so we will explore Dusseldorf and possibly Koln (Cologne). The only blank month is April, but I am looking at Amsterdam for Queen's Day and the Tulip Festival, and also Paris...because its Paris.
Until all of these trips TJ and I will continue to attempt to get healthy again. I think TJ is on his way, but I seem to be stuck in sick hell. I plan to blog about our very interesting trip to the German doctor's office later in the week so you can get a glimpse of what sick life is like in a foreign country.
Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: