Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Last Class Hell

I am not quite sure if senioritis exists in graduate school as we are post seniors, but if I don't have that I have something like it. I have 4.5 weeks left of school...forever...and it feels like it is taking forever! And to make it worse, the work load in this class is far more than it has been in past classes. If I were still working it would be a mess, because I would not have time to do anything else besides school stuff! Thank God I can't work here (PS that might be the first and last time you hear that phrase). The theme of this class "research"...and lots of it! And it is not even fun research...it is the kind of research that makes you dig through a database of articles referencing businesses that have successfully aligned departmental strategies with business strategies...blah, blah...can it just be over already?
The sad part is, this is one of the classes that I have looked most forward to through this process and I think if it weren't my last one I would really enjoy it. Here is my suggestion to higher learning institutions...put the classes that are the most relevant in the middle and we will absorb more and complain less!
Auf Wiedersehen

No comments: