Friday, February 27, 2009

Done

The final headache in my goal of reaching higher education is complete. Yes, the final paper was finished yesterday, along with the last of this class' commitments so I just have to wait for Monday as that marks the end for me and the MBA that has consumed my life for two and a half years. So what did I do to reward myself? Well, I started by cleaning my house top to bottom, took the dry cleaning in, went to the store, and made my favorite meal (spaghetti...I could eat it everday). After that, I relaxed and shared a bottle of pink champagne with my husband and made him watch a chick flick with me. All in all it was a very productive Thursday, but for me the best was this morning when I woke up and leisurely went to the gym and spent a long time working out...it was delightful!
I still have a busy day ahead as I need to get us packed and ready to leave for Austria again this afternoon. It should be really fun as we are going with Germans...something we haven't done yet. I am sure we will get the authentic Apres Ski experience which I will capture for you all to see! The sad part is that little Tut Anthony doesn't get to go this time as our accomodations wouldn't accomodate him (boo-hiss)...so he gets to go to camp. Speaking of our accomodations, I am a little worried as TJ came home with 2 sleeping bags to take with and we are staying in a room with eight others. For a girl who won't camp this might be very interesting!
Oh well, hopefully the mountain will have a ton of fresh powder and a bright blue and sunny sky. We shall see!
Auf Wiedersehen!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooo proud of you!

PS. Sleeping bag...WTF.

The Grinstead Family said...

I'm not sure I could sleep in a room with 8 others & certainly not in a sleeping bag. You are a better woman than me!

hotflawedmama said...

Yippeee! Congrats. exciting news, most definitely. now you can move back and commit yourself to les mills!