Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Brian Williams is killing me...

Not long after I posted about morning routines, TJ refined his. In the morning when T wakes up he goes downstairs and uploads last nights NBC Nightly News to his IPod Touch while he showers. After showering he retrieves it and places it in the IPod docking station that is in our bathroom to listen to Brian Williams discuss the days events while he finishes getting ready. Great morning routine, right? Wrong...for a couple of reasons. First, the wall that my bed is against is also the same wall that has a ledge that holds the IPod. The bigger problem is that TJ turns the news up so he can hear it while he irons in our closet across the all from the bathroom. This has been going on for a while and I do my best to block it out...but Brian Williams has an annoying voice and it is SO loud! I doubt that he will get any easier to listen to, but I will try...it just sucks having to wake up to Brian Williams every morning. I'd rather it be Anderson Cooper as I love his voice. Maybe T can listen to 360 instead...I could easily wake up to Andy every morning!
As for TJ's first intensive German lesson...he claims it was so slow and he understood everything the instructor was saying (whatever). Who knew I was living with a German genius?
Auf Wiedersehen

3 comments:

Amy said...

Well Congratulations on marrying an American that speak such wonderful German. I was laughing out loud when I read your post!

Annie said...

Yeah right, maybe that is why I found him copying my old homework...it can't be that hard when you have all the answers!

Amy said...

Again laughing histarically! Miss you!