Thursday, February 12, 2009

Awesome Blog Promo

I don't have much time to blog today, so I though this would be a fantastic day to tell you about my new favorite blog. Background: I joined Facebook and found an old high school friend who is incidentally married to another high school friend and they have been living abroad since 2004 as international teachers. Well I saw they had a blog and spent most of the day yesterday reading about their amazing experiences. At least I think they are amazing as I am totally interested in reading about ex-patriate life for obvious reasons. Seriously my blog pales in comparison to theirs as they have lived in Egypt, Kazakhstan, and now China. Any way for great reading you can go to http://joemily.blogspot.com, and they are also listed on my blog list to the right. Enjoy!!!
Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: