Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Update

My husband has been in the US, so I spent the weekend flying solo. Not much happened as after my two day trips on Thursday and Friday as I was a little tired. Friday night Tut and I went for a long walk and then stayed in. Saturday called for a long workout, which felt great...but not so much on Sunday when I was sore! Saturday night was very fun as one of TJ's co-workers took me to an improve comedy show. It was supposed to be in English, but it ended up mostly being in German. Thank God I took that long language class or I would have understood NOTHING! I couldn't understand everything ...they were talking too fast for me...but I did understand enough where it was still funny. After that we went to a "mexican" restaurant in the zentrum which was pretty good for Germany. Sunday was low key and consisted of a lot of laundry.
TJ was in Moline working and then headed to San Diego for his cousin's wedding. Congratulations, April and Evan! TJ said it was very nice and April looked amazing. I am not surprised...she is normally very beautiful! Then he spent all day yesterday getting to Aspen to snowboard with his best bud, JD. I am most jealous about this stop on his grand US tour, as I miss Jess and JD and would love to hang out and have "sippers" and cups of "hat chyacky" with Jess! Maybe T will send pictures that I can post so you all can what he was up to on his trip.
Speaking of trips...I booked another one on Friday...we have added another to our holiday season. Some friends of ours from Augusta will be Europe for Christmas and New Year's, so we have decided to go and meet them in Dublin for the New Year. I haven't seen them since Augusta...about a year and a half ago so it will be really fun to see them! Also, Ireland was on my top 5 places to visit while we were here...so I can't wait!
This week I am planning to blog about a special anniversary, why I love the dry cleaner, and my ex-pat coffee. Bis Morgen (until tomorrow)...Auf Wiedersehen!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Annie Annie Ireland huh!
Are you going to be in Dublin? I've got a really great friend that lives and works in Dublin, let me know he would be thrilled to take you to his pub.

Unknown said...

Have fun 'bubblin' in Dublin :)

Annie said...

Will do, Bec!