Monday, December 8, 2008

My Little Tree

I wasn't going to do a tree this year as TJ will see it for only a few days until we leave for Salzburg and then a little after until the Epiphany (when the catholics take down the tree). Then I realized that I love Christmas and was going to be here, so I bought a small fake tree for Tut and I to look at. Cute, huh? TJ and I left all of our Christmas stuff in storage as we didn't think we would have anywhere to store it...boy we were wrong! I almost got a real tree (so we wouldn't have to take a fake one back) and then remembered that I don't like live plants in the house, and the thought of shedding pine needles all over the floor might send me to the moon! So here we have it...our German mini tree. It will be a nice addition to our others once we get back to the States. So that is what I did this weekend...finished Christmas shopping, wrapped gifts, and put up a minature tree. TJ, what do you think?
This week I will be blogging about my jeans shopping adventure (which was very funny), how much I love the dry cleaner, and Christmas Markets. Until tomorrow...
Auf Wiedersehen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute little tree. It's just Tut's size :)