Friday, December 19, 2008

Some Friday Shout Outs

Well the weekend is almost here and I can't wait as my husband will be home and then our holiday season can finally begin! But that is not the lone reason why this weekend is worth celebrating. Many of you, especially those present at our wedding, know that TJ and I have really great friends and love them like family. I have had four very unbelievable friends since high school, actually two of them before that dating back to the 8th grade. The two I am referring to are Rebecca and Kelly and they are both celebrating important events tomorrow. So, I would like to give a very loud and special shout out to each of them.
Kelly's shout out is actually to both Kelly and her husband Jedd as he has been another friend of mine for years. They were married six years ago tomorrow, I can hardly believe their wedding was that long ago! I had wanted to picture them together on that day, however, sadly I have to admit that I only have paper photos of that day and they are still in the US. Sorry Jedd, I only have limited photos here, so this is my beautiful friend Kelly pictured with me and may she and her husband have a fabulous anniversary! On to the next celebratory shout out to my gorgeous and most fun friend, Rebecca! I love birthdays, and tomorrow Rebecca slides down the hill into her 30's. (FYI, I wouldn't have revealed her age if she hadn't on her own blog). Any way Bec, if I can find some absolute mandarin and some cranberry juice (we call them mans-n-crans, and it is Bec's signature drink) in this country, I will have one for you! I love you, girl, and have a very happy birthday!
This is a photo that was taken right before my move of the two of us with our mans-n-crans!
Don't I have pretty friends? I certainly think so!
Have a great weekend, everyone...Schones Wochenende and Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! Miss you much, we'll have a lot of celebrating to make up for when I see you again!

Annie said...

Yes, please!