Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Hair, Great Friends!

I have been waiting for my cut and highlights since about 7pm November 8, 2008 when I got butchered by the German stylist and Friday was the big day. I couldn't be happier...thank you Nicole at Jiva!!! This entire event was the beginning of the best day so far this trip. Why? Because three out of my four besties and I got together that night for dinner and drinks and it was super fun! But first, I was able to catch up with two of my out-of-town friend's kids. I haven't seen Kelly's kids in close to a year and I have never met Carrie's son (which I find sort of shameless), so it was a special time for me. My buddy Bec also has a son that wasn't there, but lucky for me I get to see him the most :)!
Here is a great picture of Kelly's boys...

And here is Carrie and her son...

Kelly's youngest and Carrie's son are only about a month apart so I thought this was a super cute photo of them sharing a chair.

Then Rebecca and Kelly's eldest spent some time catching up...

A few hours later the gals came back for dinner and drinks. We wanted to catch up and I love to cook so I thought it would be a fun and different thing to do! One thing that always happens is laughter...dinner wasn't even in the oven yet and here they are laughing and keeping me company in the kitchen.

And more laughing...and drinking...

After dinner we were off to Main Street for drinks, laughter, and great conversation at the Stuffed Olive. We had a nice waitress that agreed to get a photo of all of us, which was fantastic! We also had a great DD (my Mom) so we could all let loose and have a couple cocktails...thanks Mom!

Then we were off to Jokers. There was a lot going on there...these three were the prettiest ones there, but I guess that is no surprise!!

Girls night plus cocktails equals dancing...

Carrie and I had one hell of a dance to "Pour Some Sugar on Me", unfortunately I was too busy dancing to get that picture! But I promise we were fun!
Following our night out and a quick drive through at McDonald's, we continued our night in with a slumber party at Rebacca's house. What did that consist of? Laughing and playing celebrity until 3 am. It was fantastic! So much so that Kelly, Bec, and I are available for a low key dinner and a movie tonight. We will miss Carrie tonight as she had to head home! The only drawback this weekend was missing our fifth girl as she lives in Arizona and couldn't make it- next time in October we will all be reunited again...can't wait! More later...
Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

scottcarviso@gmail.com said...

Looks like a blast, like always! Miss my girls!

scottcarviso@gmail.com said...

This is Laura just realized I posted under Scott's name.