Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gifts from France

TJ had to spend a couple days in France for work and got home last night. Sure, I was a little disappointed that I could not go with him as he went with a number of his colleagues, but let me tell you I certainly won in the gift department! He came home with this lovely assortment of french wine and some others as well as a delicate cheese and fresh baguette.
I can tell you the baguette was awesome...especially if you are a bread person like me! I will let you know how the cheese is as you have to bake it and the German oven still confuses me. TJ is also extremely thoughtful as he knows my favorite wine is Muscato and he brought me two different kinds to try! (Aunt Terri, I will let you know if the rose is as good as the original). I promise to crack one open as soon as my huge paper for my law class is finished. The countdown is here for my class to end, five days and then a two week break. This rarely happens and I can't wait! We may have a trip in the works to kick off the break so I will keep you posted! I must go now and submerge myself in the legal and ethical ramifications of nepotism.

Auf Wiedersehen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be over tonite for drinks :)

gardenmouse said...

Annie keep us informed on the wines...always on the lookout for new and great wines.