Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blogga, Please...

I would like to introduce myself as this is formally the first blog posting I have ever written...ever! I have not so much as ever replied to any one of my friends posts or thought of doing this in the past, but now seems as good as any! My name is Annie, and the purpose of this blog is to communicate with my family and friends in the US as my family of three lives in Germany for a few years. I am not known for fine grammar, fluid thoughts, or being politically correct so readers please don't respond with stuff like "I can't believe you said that" or "wow, you are so off base" because I may not care if you like my comments. With that said, I hope everyone can can enjoy our experiences and take a small peek at life abroad!

Before I write another word, I must mention the inspiration for the name of my blog as I can't take full credit for it. It all started about two weeks ago as I was talking to best friend and blogger colleague, Kelly, and I told her I was gonna do the blog thing and she said she would name it Heidi Klum, What?! Needless to say I loved the name and love Heidi Klum so I decided to spin it in a different way. So any way, thanks Kelly! I do love the Heidi and am giving her a permanent spot on the blog (see right side of page). And in her honor have decided to sign off every blog with an...

Auf Wiedersehen!

1 comment:

Kelly Moore said...

Thanks for the shout out... and whoa, was I ever OFF on the spelling of Auf Weidersehen. Have a tremendous adventure... I will be one of your most loyal readers!