Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its Finally Over!

Yes of course, I am referring to my 8 week intensive German language program. Today is the day I get my life back! Of course I am not done completely with the language, but I will be thrilled to have a private tutor with more time to absorb the knowledge. The best part...no more 4.5 hours of class and then another 2 of hausaufgabe (homework). I now have at least 6.5 hours of more time. The first thing on my list would be a long intensive workout at my local Pfitzenmeier. I also am going to give the pumpkin pie baking another chance so TJ can take it to work and share with the Germans. The house is in need of a serious cleaning, and there is always MBA homework, but most importantly we have to get ready for Italy in a day and a half. Yep, for those of you who have forgotten, TJ and will be spending our non-holiday of Thanksgiving in Rome. I am finalizing our tours today and getting the skinny on public transportation there so we don't get ripped by the taxis.
Tomorrow will be the last day of blogging for the week as we will be very busy the rest. Tomorrow's blog will be a guest blog from my hubby. He got a new set of wheels, and there is no one better than...not me...to explain how fun it is to drive a high performance vehicle on a limitless autobahn. I will be back on Monday with fabulous pictures and experiences from our "Roman Holiday"!
Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

The Grinstead Family said...

When you get a minute email me your address. I'm sure I had it at one point...it's gone now!

Unknown said...

there are many ways to organize a Roman Holiday, I suggest to start form looking into vacation rentals in rome where you can choose from a selection of hotel rooms and apartments for any budget and reading the tips on the eternal city...ciao