Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nothing Special

What's been going on with us lately? Not much.
This is what we have been doing a lot of around here...some of us more than others (Tut).
We haven't been sleeping, but rather taking it easy and relaxing. The three weeks we are in between our trips to Sweden and Belgium have been needed as after next friday all hell breaks loose, in a good way of course. This week has been especially nice (for me mostly) as my life of leisure has led me through my daily workouts and then onto Luisenpark where I have spent most afternoons laying in the sun. Of course I consider this training as well...for our Hawaii trip later this year. TJ has to bring home the bacon...so the nice part for him has been nice consistently sunny weather which has turned out to be a rarity in Mannheim.
I was just thinking about the rest of the year and how it is going to pass us by in a blink. We head to Bruges, Belgium next weekend, then TJ goes to the States for a couple weeks :(, and in the meantime my mom is going to visit me and we are going to Switzerland for a short trip. She will then take our dog back to the US to help us out with the next wave of people that starts on the 14th of September and goes right on through Oktoberfest, and somewhere in there is Madrid trip for me too. A few days after that is my home leave trip filled with family, friends, and a hawkeye game...well and there goes October! We may also have visitors in November...which is also when the Christmas Markets start! And last on the calendar so far is our trip to Hawaii. Busy, right? And to that I will add....just the way I like it!!!
Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Tut uses a pillow. What a sweet little baby!! He looks so peaceful :)

Annie said...

No, Tut snatches a pillow when one is free...maybe we should tell him he is a dog!