Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Bed

A new bed for a sweet and very spoiled Tut that is. He has been banned from our bed for a while now and since has taken up residence on the guest bed. I don't mind that he sleeps there, but sometimes he comes in on the weekend and wants up when we attempt to sleep in and needs a place to crash in our room as well (otherwise I have to get up and take him out and feed him and then no one is happy). This issue as well as the one of when we actually have guests sleeping in there...as I am pretty sure they would prefer to sleep in a basenji-less bed drove me out to IKEA to find a new one or at least an alternative.
I brought it home and set it on the living room rug and when I turned around this is what I saw.

Apparently he knew it was for him! I might be biased but I think he is really cute!
Auf Wiedersehen!

1 comment: