Monday, July 13, 2009

Visitors

I couldn't be more excited for August, September, and even October as things are starting to get busy in a very fun way! First my Mom has decided to make a visit in August when TJ is in the States for a few weeks. It was completely unexpected and a fabulous surprise! She and I are going to hang out around here and do some day trips and possibly a larger trip while T is away, and then she has offered to take Tut Anthony back with her for a few months while we have other guests.
In September, we will have a house full which will be very fun too. First to arrive is my childhood friend Stephanie from San Francisco, then TJ and my college friend Adam and his girlfriend, and lastly 4 crazy and very fun college friends of TJ's leading right up to Oktoberfest! I am sure Steph and I will hit the road for a few days...and Oktoberfest is ridiculous so it should be a good time.
In October, I will head back to the States for a few weeks for a family visit and my annual girls trip with Laura, Carrie, Kelly, and Rebecca. After all the company it will be nice to relax in Iowa with Tut. It will also be great to see Tut run without a leash in the backyard and hunt animals rather than the sorry little flies that enter our home. Then when I come back I get to look forward to a really good friend coming over during Christmas Market season in addition to all of our other trips planned. This fall will be great...unlike last year when I was bogged down with my Master's work and language school.
Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: