Monday, April 20, 2009

Grill Out

TJ and I have been complaining about having nice weather and not having a grill. We decided to leave the grill (stupid) at home as we weren't sure where we would find propane tanks, what the laws were for apartment grilling...yada, yada, yada. Again stupid. Since there are 57,000 American troops living Germany, we should have realized that there would be some place to find propane tanks. We have heard they sell some once a year around at different stores and looked at one store on Saturday. Did they have a grill? Nope, but they did have grill sets so we bought two for 2 EUR a piece and this is what they looked like...

Fancy, huh? We went ahead and tried it out and it wasn't half bad if you can get past how ghetto it was. You can see in the next picture that I could probably make my own if I really wanted to!

The result was grilled chicken and I can't really complain about that! But I believe we will still keep our eyes peeled for real grills.
Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ghetto

Annie said...

Coming from my only black friend too...ouch!