Monday, March 29, 2010

Popcorn Ceiling Removal Sucks!

We have started the house update and I promise to never again buy a home that has popcorn ceilings as it is a huge mess! We hired it out with the help of our amazing friend, Kenny, and it is still a gross mess. I thank God we are not living in there through this as every time I step inside I come out covered in white powder. Oh well, the end is in sight as the contractor told Kenny he would be done by end of day tomorrow. Then I come in and clean like I have never cleaned before, and then paint almost every square inch of that place including all the trim and the ceilings. I am going to be a very busy girl! Wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!
Until the next time...

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Wish I was around to help you! Hope you took some before pictures as it would be great to compare them to the after pics. Makes all the effort SO much more worth it.

Unknown said...

Good luck! Wish I could help!

Unknown said...

Glad you're back in the U.S., Annie!!! We have yet to do our popcorn ceilings; I don't think it'll be until we replace the carpet given how messy it is!