Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another One Down

Today marked my 31st Birthday...at least in Germany and it was a pretty good day. I was planning on not doing anything at all with TJ in the States, but quickly changed my mind when I realized I love my birthday. I had decided since my my 30th birthday was spent on an international flight and that this one would be spent once again without TJ or the normal crew, that I would just spend the rest of my time here as a 29 year-old and then just have a big party and celebrate all of my birthdays when we again lived in the States. Essentially I would be 29 there and my chronologiacal age here. I am still going with that but had a fun day here any way. It started with a cup of coffee and moved on to a fabulous long workout. I had planned to take Tut on a hike...but Mother Nature had other ideas (rain again) so I caught up on the DVR instead. But the best part was a mexican dinner at Enchilada's with Hazel and Wilhelm. They are always fun to be around, and the margaritas made the day that much better! Thanks guys!!! It was a fun dinner if you can't tell...as I am flushed from the cocktails!


Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: