Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blogging Break

Starting tomorrow I will be taking a blogging break until around June 1st. We are going to Spain and then on a cruise and I just found out that the rate on the ship for internet is $28...and yes that is per hour. So this little lady is going to disconnect herself from the world for a week or we will be broke by the end of it.
We head to Barcelona tomorrow for an over night before we get on the ship tomorrow afternoon that will take us to Nice, Cannes, Sardinia, Sicily, and then back to Barcelona. I am sure it will be fabulous and amazing, but I think everyone should say a little prayer that we don't sink like the Titantic or get raided by any group of pirates. I will be back online in June to show everyone our travels!
Auf Wiedersehen!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Moore said...

I my digital Annie!

Kelly Moore said...

What I meant to say is, "I miss my digital Annie." Jeez, have another glass of wine, you fool.