Monday, February 22, 2010

And the Winner is...

The Hilton Head style home in the Watervale neighborhood. Its a really good thing we got it too, because we really didn't love anything else.


Its about 2400 square feet with a wooded back lot, 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 baths. I think one of the best things about the house is that it is in a perfect location for TJ and I for his work and downtown...and it has trees which was a my only house hunting stipulation. Tut will like it too as the back windows go to the floor and the french doors allow him to see whats happening in his yard!
I meant to take more photos of the interior, but forgot the second time we went through. I can tell you that it was built in 1986 and still exists there! We need to get rid of the popcorn ceilings and the cobalt blue carpet first, as well as bring in some new appliances and change out brass fixtures. We close at the end of next month, so maybe I can do some before and afters one we get there! We love the new house and can't wait to live in it!
Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited to visit! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Love it! We should do our next girls' trip there!