Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Augusta Homeowners...

Dear Augusta Homeowners,

I am about to house hunt in your community and am finding it very difficult to find some really good prospects. I would prefer to live in Augusta, a more central location to satisfy my need to be closer to downtown, good restuarants, etc., however, it appears that nothing decent is available in the good areas unless we want to pay close to a half million for an old southern mansion. The same goes for Martinez (the closest suburb) and North Augusta (South Carolina). Augusta is very close to my heart as it is easily my favorite place that TJ and I have ever lived together with the adorable people, strong sense of community, and fabulous weather year-round. I nearly feel like I am going to be moving "home" and am very excited because this time I get the overall say on which house to choose. Its my turn as TJ chose our last house, albeit beautiful, the location was not fun or close to anything and it lacked trees...anywhere. If he had the choice this time, he would again prefer to be way out in Evans in a brand new cookie cutter. This actually may end up being the result unless you all put some good stuff on the market beginning Tuesday of this week. Please don't put anything good out there before this date! I have been completely crushed in the last month with the sales of my most favorite homes- they were snatched up immediately :(.
Augusta Homeowners, in one last plea...please don't make me have to choose suburbia! Just go ahead and put your house on the market. But please wait until Tuesday.

Sincerely,
Annie

1 comment:

Hazel said...

You are killing me! Love your letter. Good luck house hunting. I hope that you will find the new Lucero home at a steal of a price. Even an old mansion will do. ;)