Friday, January 8, 2010

Tut's Fashion Show

I got home from the gym today to find a package in front of my door from TJ's mom. I waited for TJ to get home to find that in the box were three gorgeous sweaters...for Tut. These sweaters, combined with the one my parents sent him, allowed for an evening fashion show in the office.
First up, the Hawkeye sweater! I had mentioned to my parents that Tut would be needing a Hawkeye sweater and to keep their eyes peeled. And, of course, they came through for him! I only wish that the bowl game on Tuesday night wasn't in the middle of the night as Tut was already sleeping and wouldn't put it on. Its very cute and will get a great deal of use out of it next fall and winter.


The next three are from TJ's mom, and they are super cute and fit him perfectly. Tut LOVES sweaters in the winter, and especially in the Alps. So now he is ready for snowboarding season!




Aren't they cute?!? I know some people (who suck) think its silly to put dogs in sweaters, however, this dog gets really cold and shivers like crazy in the winter time. He is a basenji and is from the African desert...so just keep that and mind! The only judgement I ever pass concerning him on how cute he is! He tried on each sweater, posed for pictures, and then pranced around showing off his new stuff. What a ham!
I love all the sweaters, so thanks grandparents!
Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

TJ said...

It looks like the Schaefer's purchased the Hawkeye sweater at Puppy Gap (Baby Gap for dogs. The thing is small & tight.

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!!