Thursday, October 22, 2009

Augusta Love

I spent a few days in Augusta, Georgia earlier this week and loved every minute of it! I got there on Saturday night and immediately headed to an old favorite spot for dinner and drinks with old friends. The Wild Wing Cafe should never be missed if you ever make it to Augusta- they have great food, beer, and football! I spent the first portion of the evening there with my old work friends and the DI Club Wrap...delicious. Here are some of them...



After that we headed dowtown with a group to Tribecca- across the street from where I used to work. TJ posed for a pic with Melissa, a friend that will be coming to Germany in 2 weeks with her husband and I can't wait!




The band playing there was called "Electric VooDoo", and it stars our friend Rob on the drums. The lead guitarist and vocalist was also amazing...you might not be able to tell but he only has one hand and he is so good!



Sunday I hung out with TJ before going to workout at Health Central. It was awesome! I did Bodypump and RPM and felt invigorated and then awfully sore the following day after Bodystep! It was fantastic and I am sorry it ended so soon as won't get another real Les Mills class for a while. Later that night after a well deserved shower we went out with more old friends to another favorite local eatery, the Bee's Knees. Again, delicious! Here we are with Barbara and Paul...



My last full day in Georgia I spent at Health Central for the most part. I loved working there and still love everyone the works and works out there. One of my favorite visits was a lunch with Melissa and Jennifer, probably my two best friends there. We had such a good time! Here are Jennifer and I, isn't she so pretty...



Later that night I met some friends for wine at the Bistro and then headed to my all-time favorite restaurant, Tako Sushi, for a company dinner. It was the perfect end to a great trip! I will miss you Augusta! Until then, Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: