Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Update

Clearly we have been on a US hiatus for the month of October, but we are now back in D-Land ready to swing back into our normal activities. Which for me means planning travels and being a part-time tour guide, and for TJ this means going to work and traveling with me. We spent all last week getting back in our groove, so for you this is boring. Even our weekend wasn't that exciting except for our amazing Friday night date. I love going on dates with TJ...yeah, yeah we have been together forever but I still enjoy getting ready for a big night out and then hanging with T. Last friday night we went to dinner (sushi of course) and then headed onto the main event...the movies. We saw This Is It starring the one and only Michael Jackson. I highly recommend seeing it on the big screen as the music and performances do not disappoint any fan. And if you know me...rather my husband, we are big fans of MJ's music! In fact, we delicately planned "Billie Jean" into the dance portion of our wedding reception. He will be missed by us, but thank God his music lives on! Go see it.
Saturday we worked out during the day and then caught the Hawkeye game that night. We both almost had heart attacks and went through just about every emotion during those four quarters! The end result was fantastic and I can't wait for the next game! We were planning on going out for Scary-oke night at O'Reilly's but decided to stay in to tend to our sore bodies and post-game exhaustion.
Sunday wasn't anything special...just prepping for our guests this week and our trip this weekend. Our good friends, Melissa and Kenny, are coming in on Wednesday from Augusta and we can't wait! They will be here a week and we have planned overnights to both Garmisch, Germany and Innsbruck, Austria. I am excited as I haven't really been to these places before so it will be an adventure for all of us! I will be sure to keep you updated!
Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: